Thursday, August 11, 2011

Butterfly's Guess What It Is Game

In the children's classic book, Madeline, by Ludwig Bemelmans, Madeline is rushed to the hospital for an appendectomy. Lying in her bed, she has plenty of time to contemplate the ceiling, as you will read in a line from the book, "On her bed there was a crank, and a crack on the ceiling had the habit of sometimes looking like a rabbit." This morning, Butterfly, also contemplating the ceiling, exclaimed that she had discovered a creature there. Can you guess what it is? Perhaps we will have a prize for the first correct guess. :)

7 comments:

  1. I see eyes and maybe a nose. A face perhaps? The Cookie Monster?? I do see the train. I still see a face. Aunt Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No guess here, just sending our love to Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looked, but I think Sophie and I are both lacking in imagination. I'll go with an owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about an owl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinkin Sponge Bob, but he doesn't look to be feeling well either. My prayers are with you sweet Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like an owl.
    Abby Kupstas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say an owl as well...
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete