Saturday, August 13, 2011

Butterfly's Surgery: Day 6

Butterfly had her NG tube removed today and the girl is over-the-moon about it! She spent three hours sitting up in her wheelchair in the play room before tiring and asking to go back to her room (she actually called it "home"). She is tolerating her pain much better and is much more interested in conversation and activities. She may be allowed a liquid meal later tonight. Jeremiah 29:11 has special meaning for us today, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."



3 comments:

  1. So happy to read this upon waking up this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, precious Hannah! I just bumped into this on Facebook, and I'm so glad...so I can be praying and lifting up Hannah and all 5 of you. GOD IS GOOD!!! HE IS THERE!!! xoxox terry t

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for Hannah! I just found out about her surgery on FB. She is always a ray of sunshine at church and her smile is so contagious! Anne & Lauren Zimmerman

    ReplyDelete