Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Five Thousand Hits and a Prize

When I started this blog, I didn't expect many to read it, so I am in a bit of shock that as of today, fivesmithsstanding.blogspot.com has had 5000 hits. In appreciation of all of you who have cared enough to keep up with our lives and my ramblings, I am offering a free copy of one of my favorite books, Christy, by Catherine Marshall, to the first three people who post a comment on this blog entry. Be sure you identify yourself as I can't send a book to "anonymous."

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hey, I'll play. I'll ask you a question and you can guess who I am. Will you offer free dog treats AND a game of badminton the next time you have a lemonade stand? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lot of hits! I have really enjoyed all of your posts. Most recently your australia trip. It's a great way for our family to keep up eith your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 5,000 hits? That's awesome!!!-Jenn Klee

    ReplyDelete